- Printing Solutions
- Multifunction Solutions
- Payment Products
- Mobile Printing
Free Software - DOSPrint
DOSPrint - Capture LPT ports to any print queue
(Requires Windows 2000 or later - Windows 9x is not supported)
- DOSPrint can capture LPT1-LPT9 to any local or network print queue.
- Local print queues do not need to be shared.
- Capture directly to NDPS printers without requiring a legacy NetWare print queue.
- Capture directly to local LPT, USB, or TCP/IP printers without requiring sharing.
- Runs in the system tray for easy access.
- Comes in 2 flavors:
- A user-mode GUI which requires a local administrator logon or equivalent. (Recommended for Windows Vista/7)
- A combination service/GUI which allows capture port assignments via command-line or through the system tray applet, and works with all logged on users.
Last update: March 3, 2003